Some areas we cover
Herbert Law Firm LLC represents developers, home owner associations, and individual unit owners in a variety of condominium issues including:
- Amending existing condominium documents
- Handling legal transactions and disputes between owners
- Handling legal issues between owners and the association
Having prepared the condominium documents for a large percentage of the existing condominium projects in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area, we are intimately aware of many of the issues which confront condominium owners.
This local knowledge means we're better able to serve you, so please get in touch to find out more about how we can help.
Herbert Law Firm LLC is able to provide our clients with personalized service. We take the time to really listen to what you need, and come up with an individualized plan that will address your requirements.
We won't try to push you to do anything you don't need, and our attention to detail means the service you receive will be of the best quality. Please call us today to get a personalized consultation.
Areas of expertise in real estate
We handle numerous areas in real estate law. Some of these include:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts and agreements
- Notes, Mortgages, Owner Financing
- Restrictive Covenants
- Zoning and Land Use Issues including Environmental Permitting
- Foreclosures, judgments, liens, and releases
- Easements, Right of Way, and access issues
- Adverse Possession
- Encroachment and Encumbrances
- Quiet Title Actions
Additional real estate expertise
Besides the areas listed above, Herbert Law Firm LLC is also able to help you with the following:
- Homeowners Association issues and creation
- Condominiums projects
- Commercial Leases
- Construction and Improvements
- Rights of Redemption
- Boundary line issues, disputes and litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Closings – We work with several local title companies for efficiency.