Whether you are a home buyer, a seller, or a developer when you're buying and selling real estate, Herbert Law Firm LLC can help you in many ways.
Including preparing and reviewing sales contracts, negotiating the purchase or sale of a property, preparing the closing documents, and answering any questions that may arise along the way.
Areas of expertise in real estate
We handle numerous areas in real estate law. Some of these include:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts and agreements
- Notes, Mortgages, Owner Financing
- Restrictive Covenants
- Zoning and Land Use Issues including Environmental Permitting
- Foreclosures, judgments, liens, and releases
- Easements, Right of Way, and access issues
- Adverse Possession
- Encroachment and Encumbrances
- Quiet Title Actions
Additional real estate expertise
Besides the areas listed above, Herbert Law Firm LLC is also able to help you with the following:
- Homeowners Association issues and creation
- Condominiums projects
- Commercial Leases
- Construction and Improvements
- Rights of Redemption
- Boundary line issues, disputes and litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Closings – We work with several local title companies for efficiency.
Call us today at (251) 968-4764.